The Southeastern Indiana Simulation Consortium is a collaboration between 15 academic and clinical sites in the EI-AHEC region who use simulation as a training tool for health professions students and clinical staff. East Indiana AHEC support for the consortium includes educational meetings and professional development opportunities for simulation educators, mini-grant opportunities, and coordination of group research and quality improvement projects.
Clinical Site Members of the Southeastern Indiana Simulation Consortium include:
- Columbus Regional Health, Columbus, IN
- Dearborn County Hospital, Lawrenceburg, IN
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital, Greensburg, IN
- King's Daughters' Health, Madison, IN
- Margaret Mary Health, Batesville, IN
- Schneck Medical Center, Seymour, IN
- St. Vincent Jennings Hospital, North Vernon, IN
Visit seisim.org to learn more about this collaboration and see a complete list of sites including academic partners.