East Indiana AHEC offers an annual cycle of mini-grants to support professional development and community-oriented training for current health professionals in our region. Applicants are usually health care provider organizations such as hospitals, clinics, and mental health centers seeking assistance in funding staff training to respond to health care needs in the communities they serve. There is a local matching funds requirement for these grants. Find out more about the current grant cycle, apply for a grant, and complete grant reporting requirements using the links below.
- Current Grant Cycle Documents/Application (check back summer 2018 for next cycle)
- Evaluation Web Form (for current 2017-2018 grantees)
- Grantee individual-level participant evaluation form download (for current 2017-2018 grantees)
Examples of previous successful health professions mini-grant applications:
- Suicide risk assessment training for ED staff in a hospital
- Hypertension education for non-medical clinicians in a mental health center
- Simulation training equipment for a hospital sim lab